INGLÉS

 

Write 20 sentences using conjunction.

1.- Does Luisa like the colors blue or red?

2.- I bought my car last year, and it still looks like new.

3.- I like to listen to music but I do not like to listen salsa.

4.- My parents will visit my grandparents on Saturday, so they wo is not at home that day.

5.- The sun rises during the day and the moon rises at night.

6.- Miriam got up late, so will be late for work.

7.- I will not attend classes there is not energy or internet.

8.- I do not have classes nor the Monday nor the Thursday.

9.- Miguel is good teacher yet teaches in the school.

10.- We went shopping with my mom, for to make the dinner.

11.- I like eat apple and grapes.

12.- My brothers go to the movies every week, but alone.

13.- Luís play yet in the park with Carmen.

14.- She went downtown to buy some notebooks for her homework.

15.- The students must finish for the Thursday their works.

16.- She took a taxi for go to his home.

17.- I like to bathe in the pool bit not in the river.

18.- My mom is preparing a cake and some sweets.

19.- I have vacations, therefore I do not go to work.

20.- My brother has fever, so he does not go to school.

Comentarios

Entradas populares